Coconut adds a delicious sweetness to these soft, gluten and grain-free peanut butter cookies. These cookies are easy to make and really delicious.
Remember eating those delicious peanut butter cookies mom used to make when you were a kid? These are just as good, but better because they’re grain and gluten free. Plus they don’t have all that extra sugar or unwanted preservatives if you use an all-natural crunchy or creamy peanut butter. The coconut adds a delicious sweetness to them. They make a wonderful treat with a tall glass of cold milk. So go ahead…don’t feel guilty. Eat them up!
With these delicious ingredients, you’ll have perfect peanut butter cookies ready in no time. For perfect cookies every time, I recommend getting a medium-sized cookie scoop like this one. I recently treated myself to one of these and I can’t believe I lived without one for so long. I find it much faster and less messy using the cookie scoop to make a batch of cookies.
This post contains affiliate links. See policy for full disclosure.
Don’t forget the milk when you devour these soft and delicious coconut peanut butter cookies! I hope you enjoy them. Let me know how they work out for you.
I hope you enjoy these coconut peanut butter cookies. Leave me a comment below.
Coconut peanut butter cookiesCourse: Desserts, Gluten free, Kid’s favoritesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Coconut adds a delicious sweetness to these soft, gluten and grain-free peanut butter cookies.
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 cup all natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
2 tbsp coconut oil
2/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the coconut flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the peanut butter mixture until creamy. (If necessary, transfer the peanut butter mixture to a bowl for use with your stand mixer.) One at at time, add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and sweetened coconut and mix until just combined.
- Spoon out a tablespoon of dough at a time, placing them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Use a cookie scoop for perfect cookies. Coconut oil should always be liquefied, then measured.
- Sign up for my email newsletter for more great recipes delivered right to your inbox.