These gluten-free banana chocolate chip muffins are a family favorite. They are moist and easy to make. Being gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite baked goods.
These gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins help satisfy that baked goods craving and make a yummy snack or quick breakfast on the go. You’ll love their wonderful combination of banana and chocolate. My kids can’t get enough of these. In fact, I have to hide them, so mom gets one too!
This post contains affiliate links. See policy for full disclosure.
What gluten free four should I use?
Gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins will brighten your morning. Making these is as easy as 1, 2, 3 when you use a quality 1:1 gluten-free baking flour like Namaste Foods Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend Using a 1:1 gluten free flour blend will give the banana chocolate chip muffins a moist crumb most similar to regular all purpose flour that you may be used to.
Can I make these with regular all purpose flour?
Yes, absolutely. If you’re not gluten-free, but these look delicious to you ~ go ahead. You’ll have no problem substituting all purpose flour in this recipe.
This recipe for gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins makes 1 dozen muffins.
Gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins
Easy as 1, 2, 3 – these gluten free banana chocolate chip muffins are the perfect snack or breakfast treat. Moist, delicious and gluten free!
- 1 3/4 cup 1:1 gluten free flour blend (like Namaste Perfect Flour Blend)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 cup bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line the muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners. Sift together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Then stir the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly distribute the batter across the twelve muffin liners. Use all the batter. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until they are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out of the center clean. Carefully transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to cool.
- If you do not use cupcake/muffin tin liners, make sure your baking pan is well greased.
Thank you for trying this recipe! Please leave a comment about your experience with this recipe at northtwestspoon.com. For more great recipes delivered right to your inbox, sign up for my email newsletter. No spam, just great recipes.